Bureau Heidi Vandamme implies:
Working with passion:
All forms of art and culture are a major personal passion. I become deeply involved in the content whenever I take on a project.
Over the years, I have built up an extensive international network. With my Belgian background and my various languages, I work easily in an international environment.
Making a difference:
With my extensive network, broad knowledge of (international) culture and wide experience I make a difference to your organisation or project, raising visibility and impact.
Clients (most recent at the top):
– Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam
– Fondation Custodia
– Teylers Museum
– Theodora Niemeijer Fonds
– European Museum Academy
– Limburgs Museum
– European Museum Academy
– Groninger Museum
– Museum Panorama Mesdag
– Cappella Amsterdam
– Museum Prinsenhof Delft
– Vereniging Bedrijfscollecties Nederland (VBCN)
– RKD – Netherlands Institute for Art History
– Museum Het Valkhof
– Het Noordbrabants Museum
– Manifesta, The European Biennial of Contemporary Art
– Museum De Lakenhal
– Amsterdam Museum
– Conservatorium van Amsterdam
– Comité Régional du Tourisme Paris Ile-de-France
– Komma Publisher / Ron Mandos Gallery
– Van Gogh Europe
– Van Gogh Museum
– Van Gogh Brabant / Het Noordbrabants Museum
– Europalia, International Arts Festival
– Royal Theatre
– Kröller-Müller Museum
– Mons 2015, European Capital of Culture
– Stichting Donateurs Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra
– Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra
– Museum Plus Bus
– Institut Van Gogh
– Cobra Museum of Modern Art
Bureau Heidi Vandamme
specialises in cultural communi-cations, marketing, PR & management and provides broad expertise in international promotion of major cultural projects.
Services provided by Bureau Heidi Vandamme:
– Marketing communications projects (strategy, advice, campaigns, PR etc)
– Interim management (e.g. maternity leave)
– Event organisation (press conferences, receptions etc)
– Project management
Bureau Heidi Vandamme offers both strategic and practical services.
Over the last two decades I have worked in various cultural insti-tutions, for five years in Belgium, and since 1998 in the Netherlands. As a specialist in cultural communications, my work has included museums, classical music, film festivals and private foundations. This expertise covers many areas, including corporate communications, and press and public communications, I have acted as spokesperson, event organiser, developing new media projects, managing marketing and sales, business contacts, internal communications, housestyle development and numerous projects.
As head of communications at Amsterdam’s Van Gogh Museum I developed essential manage-ment skills. I advised the directors and management team on communications issues, managed several international (exhibition) campaigns and supervised the development and realisation of complex projects. In this prominent international environment I led a team of around thirty staff.