Bureau Heidi Vandamme implies:
Working with passion:
All forms of art and culture are a major personal passion. I become deeply involved in the content whenever I take on a project.
Over the years, I have built up an extensive international network. With my Belgian background and my various languages, I work easily in an international environment.
Making a difference:
With my extensive network, broad knowledge of (international) culture and wide experience I make a difference to your organisation or project, raising visibility and impact.
Clients (most recent at the top):
– Cappella Amsterdam (Amsterdam)
– Museum Prinsenhof Delft
– Vereniging Bedrijfscollecties Nederland (VBCN)
– RKD – Nederlands instituut voor kunstgeschiedenis (Den Haag)
– Museum Het Valkhof (Nijmegen)
– Het Noordbrabants Museum
– Manifesta, The European Biennial of Contemporary Art (Amsterdam)
– Museum De Lakenhal (Leiden)
– Amsterdam Museum
– Wonderbird (Amsterdam)
– Conservatorium van Amsterdam
– Comité Régional du Tourisme Paris Ile-de-France (Paris)
– Komma Publisher (The Hague) / Ron Mandos Gallery (Amsterdam)
– Van Gogh Europe (Amsterdam)
– Van Gogh Museum (Amsterdam)
– Van Gogh Brabant (Tilburg)
– Europalia, International Arts Festival (Brussels, Belgium)
– Royal Theatre (The Hague)
– Kröller-Müller Museum (Otterlo)
– Mons 2015, European Capital of Culture (Mons, Belgium)
– Stichting Donateurs Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra (Amsterdam)
– Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra (Amsterdam)
– Museum Plus Bus (Amsterdam)
– Institut Van Gogh (Auvers-sur-Oise, Paris)
– Cobra Museum of Modern Art (Amstelveen)
Bureau Heidi Vandamme
specialises in cultural communi-cations, marketing, PR & management and provides broad expertise in international promotion of major cultural projects.
Services provided by Bureau Heidi Vandamme:
– Marketing communications projects (strategy, advice, campaigns, PR etc)
– Interim management (e.g. maternity leave)
– Event organisation (press conferences, receptions etc)
– Project management
Bureau Heidi Vandamme offers both strategic and practical services.
Over the last two decades I have worked in various cultural insti-tutions, for five years in Belgium, and since 1998 in the Nether-lands. As a specialist in cultural communications, my work has included museums, classical music, film festivals and private foundations. This expertise covers many areas, including corporate communications, and press and public communica-tions, I have acted as spokes-person, event organiser, developing new media projects, managing marketing and sales, business contacts, internal communications, house-style development and numerous projects.
As head of communications at Amsterdam’s Van Gogh Museum I developed essential manage-ment skills. I advised the direc-tors and management team on communications issues, managed several international (exhibition) campaigns and supervised the development and realisation of complex projects. In this prominent international environment I led a team of around thirty staff.